Study Sparkz is the WORST Tutoring service EVER!!!! I am a current and soon to be former tutor with Study Sparkz and they are by far the worst group of people who put together a makeshift tutoring company. It is honestly a small group of Pakistani/Indian family that got together to make a tutoring program. Their online software and interface for tutors is elementary and remedial at best. They are extremely unprofessional in holding pay from tutors. They upcharge parents a premium for tutoring and allocate the bare minimum for tutors. I have worked with over 15 different families and clients with Study Sparkz and all have said they would like to work with me individually instead of dealing with the tyrant of a coordinator, Hadia Cheema, and incompetent finance manager, Jaber Syam. Take it from someone who has been tutoring for many years with almost every company you can think of. This is not the place to go or company to spend your money on. You're better off choosing anywhere else.

Sincerely,

Aware, Disgruntled and Dissatisfied Tutor

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of study sparkz tutoring service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Study Sparkz needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned study sparkz tutoring service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Study Sparkz. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Sylvan Learning Center.

Comments

I had a similar experience with these horrible group of people. If you are reading this please avoid them

Houston, Texas, United States #1184586

I have had the same experience as whoever posted this review. I've been working with Study Sparkz for over four months and they haven't paid me once.

Everytime I email or call them about it they either don't respond or say they have someone working on it.

I've had to contract a lawyer and we'll see if that motivates them to pay me. I doubt it will.

studysparkz
to Anonymous Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States #1197963
Study Sparkz Verified Representative

Hi,

We appreciate your feedback and are sorry about the issue. If you can send us an email to info@studysparkz.com, we will do what we can to find out what happened. Thank you.

studysparkz
Study Sparkz Verified Representative

Hi,

We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear about your situation. Please be assured that this is not the way we treat our tutors. We have sent you a message and are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.